We just had this for dinner tonight and let me tell you, it was AMAZING! I loved it! I’m not the biggest fan of green beans, I’ll eat them every now and then, but these green beans had me going back for seconds!
This is a very simple dish to make, and takes almost no effort to get it into the oven.
1 can of green beans, or 1 1/2 cups of frozen green beans
Italian dressing seasoning
Ranch Dressing seasoning
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup chicken stock
What to do:
1) Pre-heat oven to 390 degrees
2) Mix packets of ranch and Italian dressing in a small bowl
3) Peel/cut potatoes into small pieces. Place them in your baking dish (I used a glass 9X13), drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a bit of your Italian/ranch dressing seasoning on them. Coat potatoes well, then arrange on one side of the baking dish, or around the baking dish leaving the center free
4) Place chicken in the baking dish. Lightly sprinkle some of the dressing seasonings on them.
5) Place your green beans on the side. Lightly sprinkle with remaining dressing seasonings making sure everything is coated
6) Place tbsp of butter on top of chicken (this will melt during cook time and make it so soft!)
7) Pour in the 1/2 cup of chicken stock
8) Cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 40 minutes
9) Uncover dish and place back in oven for 10 more minutes
See how fabulous and easy this is?! It tasted so amazing. Unfortunately I did not snap any action shots, but I do have a shot of my plate right as I sat down to eat (and yes, I do love me some potatoes haha):